Not just another dual-port BOV
On the surface it may look like just another dual-port blow-off valve, but the Respons is actually much more than that. Featuring GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment system, the Respons allows you to precisely control how much air vents from each of the two outlets.
Why is this so important? Two key reasons:
- Adjust how loud the blow-off sound is. Recirculate all of the air for silent factory operation, vent it all to atmosphere for maximum noise, or set it ANYWHERE in between to suit your preference.
- Get a blow-off sound WITHOUT causing stalling, backfiring, or any other BOV-related issues, even on a car with a sensitive airflow meter (MAF).
Hold on, it gets better. The Respons isn’t just a noisemaker. It also;
- Offers better throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Unlimited boost-holding!
How GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment works
Twisting the adjusting ring opens up the atmosphere port, whilst the recirculating port is simultaneously closed. This results in possible venting ratios ranging from 100% recirculating, right through to 100% atmosphere and anywhere in between.
When they say “bolt-on”, that’s EXACTLY what they mean. Everything you need is included, it fits directly in the factory location (not on a separate adaptor), and no modifications to the car are required.
- Adjust the volume of your blow-off sound
- Up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Get the blow off sound without the hassles - even on sensitive MAF-based systems
- Hold unlimited boost pressure
- Direct bolt-on kits available
- 2002-2007 Subaru WRX
- 2004-2012 Subaru WRX STi
2008 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT H4.2458cc
2004-2005 Subaru Forester XT H4.2458cc
2006-2008 Subaru Forester XT Limited H4.2458cc
2005 Subaru Forester XT Premium H4.2458cc
2001 Subaru Impreza L H4.2212cc
2001 Subaru Impreza Outback H4.2212cc
2002-2004 Subaru Impreza Outback H4.2458cc
2005 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport H4.2458cc
2001-2005 Subaru Impreza RS H4.2458cc
2002-2004 Subaru Impreza TS H4.2458cc
2002-2005 Subaru Impreza WRX H4.1994cc
2006-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX H4.2458cc
2006-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited H4.2458cc
2004-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI H4.2458cc
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited H4.2458cc
2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited H4.2458cc
2010 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Special Edition H4.2458cc
2006-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR H4.2458cc